Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Lame Entry

I know I said the next posts would be good, but I haven't had pictures because I haven't been having a good trip here in Grenoble. This is not the right city for me. I have so much school work, 7 hours of classes a day, a bad room mate who sucks at being responsible, a group that isn't good at working together and is bad at communicating, and the teacher doesn't really like me because I came late to class since my room mate who I relied on to wake me up decided to turn off her alarm and go back to sleep. I somehow woke up at 8:30am, and ask strangers for directions to the school since she led me off course and made us lost.

and..

I'm Homesick. =/

I planned an awesome traveling route for after the trip that involves beaches, but I don't even want to do it anymore because I'd be going alone. I wish I had baller friends or a fun-loving boyfriend who would travel with me even if they think it/I'm not worth it.

These people from Illinois are so high school.

Damn, how do I not be homesick?!

2 comments:

Lisa said...

ASIA > EUROPE :)

Lisa said...

Jen! We miss you here in Boston! I hope you feel better soon. Sounds like your roommate is lame. You should buy some wasabi, freeze it, and tell her its green tea ice cream. I forgot who showed that to me.. maybe it was YOU! LOL... But I remember these people had done it to their roommate whom they didn't like very much. Hahahaha.. so I suggest you do it too.. but on your last night.