Monday, December 7, 2009

American Apparel Lookbook contest

This is like a catalogue of how to wear American Apparel. They should have had this when I started working because I am so bad at dressing myself. Now I can have inspiration ... aka I can copy them! Too bad they're not wearing Aa from head to toe like I have to..

Vintage Acid Wash Denim Jacket from Thrifted, American Apparel Double U-neck Dress, American Apparel Zipper Belt, Knee High Socks

American Apparel Grey Cardigan, American Apparel Pink Long Sleeve Button Up, American Apparel White Skinny Braces, American Apparel White AA Tie

http://lookbook.nu/contest/3-Win-An-American-Apparel-Modeling-Gig

1 comment:

Lisa said...

haha except they tell you you're doing an awesome job and you don't wear all Aa head to toe.
what a cute looking boy.