Friday, October 16, 2009

T SHIRTS!

Lately, I've been really dolled up. Well, not really dolled up, but I've been dressing up like a girl every single day because I am required to do so by American Apparel. I must be stylish, and according to one of my co-workers, because I don't really talk to anyone at all, I am successful every day I work there. Hurrah! My dress code consists of all American Apparel - colored tights, skirts, dresses. I don't have much, but it's enough for another 2 weeks worth of work..

ANYHOO, I miss being a tomboy-like kid. So I found this cool site with a bunch of wicked t-shirts. I shall refrain from buying anything until I have $1000 in my checking account. Right now I have about $800, but I owe the boyfriend $1000 for China. Haha! Word.
Rumplo.com

1 comment:

Lisa said...

haha almost there!
i like the sleep/dinopoop/pacman shirts! looks like boy ts tho. haha
and yes you should wear a drink water tshirt :)