Tuesday, August 4, 2009

The Improper Bostonian



I e-mailed them to include one of DOVE's events in their listings, I hope it's free.

I also found running groups that I might like to join as well as volunteer opportunities, like reading to the blind. Definitely something that I'd like to do. It must suck being blind. They also listed an Ultimate Frisbee club I might want to play with, and ... Stand-up Paddle Boarding? Is that like, surfing?? hmmm....

There are a couple free yoga classes that happen in the morning, if I can wake up in time, I think I might show up one day. They last til September 5th. I've always wanted to try yoga.



Now that I have a job, I need to finish the rest of my schedule and be active. I have a habit of wasting time when my schedule isn't filled up with stuff. I feel so useless.

Things to include in my schedule after Frisbee is over and Simon leaves:
1. part time job
2. kpl
3. marketing club?/CUP?/Valkyries
4. running

2 comments:

Miss W. Yvonne said...

hah! you are sucked into blogspot!

Lisa said...

remember bcnc job, deadline this friday!