Saturday, June 27, 2009

Day 10 (Sun) – Off Day

Woke up and my host sister was doing homework already. I was still tired. We just sat around and made some small talk waiting. Jake came over for breakfast – it was delicious! Pizza and fruit/egg sushi, with some black rice. Yes. Black rice. Yummy in tummy.


Dried plums. So yum.


Breakfast


On the way to the gym for badminton, we stopped at a playground. This is Jake on a swing.

We went to the gym to play badminton. Me and Jake kind of just fought to stay awake because it was so hot and we were tired. There was like a little kid team practicing there too. So cute and hardcore.


Kids working on their form

Lunch, at Jake’s host familiy’s place, was also really good.


It's a dragon!


I think I like eggs more because of China. Shrimp too.

We finally got home. Turns out we were the last ones back. We rested a bit and listened to everyone’s stories of their experience. They were also all tired and felt that it was awkward and weird and pretty much pointless.


Lazy people that I found on my bed

I did Laundry! Unfortunately the driers are too expensive so we had to decorate our room with wet clothing. It sure made it look quite lovely though.




Homework. The end.

2 comments:

Miss W. Yvonne said...

Exactly how my room in Turkey looked! Except.. your room seems 3x bigger!

Lisa said...

i read this but i didn't have time to comment. i had dragon congee and dragon noodles. hehe
i like dried plum! they're so good.
u updated a lot. omg. must catch up.
i hear chinese pizza tastes better than american pizza? your thoughts???